Shaker Life Magazine
Shaker Contemporary Living
CONSIDERING A MOVE TO SHAKER HEIGHTS?
Provide your name and address and we will send a free copy of Shaker Contemporary Living.
East Ohio Gas Line Replacement Project - Gas lines will be replaced on the following streets:
- Westchester Road (East Belvoir Oval to Byron Road) - Construction is complete; site restoration work has begun.
- Byron Road (Westchester Road to Shaker Blvd./Green Road intersection) - Construction is complete; site restoration work has begun.
- Warrensville Center Road, Chagrin Blvd. and Van Aken/Farnsleigh Road area - Construction is scheduled to begin the first week of November. Anticipated completion is late March 2014 (weather permitting). There will be shifts in traffic patterns and motorists should expect delays.
- Lomond Blvd. (Glencairn Road to Gridley Road) - Construction is scheduled to begin the week of November 11. Anticipated completion is the end of November (weather permitting). Traffic patterns will be adjusted.
Use caution when traveling through work zones.
Water Main Replacement Project - The City will be replacing water main lines beginning late September. Duration of construction is approximately four months. Streets include:
- Menlo Road
- Cranlyn Road
- Ashby Road
- Brantley Road - Construction is scheduled to begin November 18. Anticipated completion of this portion of the project is the end of December (weather permitting). Parking will not be permitted on Brantley Road or Claythorne Road (between Brantley and Shaker Blvd.). Parking on Claythorne Road (between Brantley and Shelburne Road) will not be permitted between the hours of 2:30 and 3:45 pm, Monday through Friday, with the exception of Thanksgiving day. Pleaes use caution when driving through the work zone. See Map