Start Date: Monday, September 14
Improvement Project: Lee-Lomond Intersection & Streetscape Improvements
The project will reconfigure the intersection, upgrade landscaping and add pedestrian crosswalks. Key elements include:
- Reconfiguration of Lomond to end at Lee in a right angle
- Expansion of tree lawn area at the northeast corner of the intersection
- Addition of decorative crosswalks
- Extension of sidewalks and creation of a small plaza area with landscaping
- Installation of public art
This project will make no changes to traffic lanes on Lee. Work is anticipated to last approximately one month.
For questions, contact Principal Planner Ann Klavora at 216-491-1436.
Updated: September 10, 2015