Contractor License Requirements

All contractors, including sub-contractors, are required to be licensed with the City of Shaker Heights. Registration is $125 per trade and must be renewed each calendar year. Find more information on the Contractor License page.

Additionally, RMS is requiring the use of certain sub-contractors for elements that affect the larger structure (fire alarm, roofers, etc.). Please confirm with RMS tenants fit our representative, Steve Scheer, that this is the most current list. 

For more Information