- Reviews action plan of the Finance Department.
- Considers policy recommendations related to finance and budget.
- Reviews most actions referred to Council that require the expenditure of funds.
- Reviews proposed legislative actions referred to Council from the Finance Department.
- Serves as the audit committee for presentation of the City’s annual financial statements and audit.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
Please note: Prior to 2020, this committee was part of the Finance & Administration Committee. View Agendas and Minutes from the Finance and Administration Committee