Learn about construction projects impacting public infrastructure (e. g. streets, sewers, etc.) and City facilities.
- View the City's 2021 Construction Map
- Learn more about roadwork in Shaker Heights
- Learn more about the City’s sewer repair and maintenance program
- Learn about all the ways we're working to modernize our historic City.
2021 Street Resurfacing Program (Completed)
- Phase 1: Coventry Rd. from S. Park Blvd. to Shaker Blvd. (Completed)
- Phase 2: Albion, Chadbourne, Douglas, Paxton and Sebor Roads (Completed)
- Phase 3: Almar, Berwyn, Sussex and Scottsdale (Completed)
Chagrin Blvd. & Lynnfield Rd. Intersection Improvements (Completed)
Gas, Water & Sewer Improvements
Water Main Replacement: Aldersyde Rd. (Posted 5/20/21)
Gas Main Replacement: Warrensville Center Rd. (Posted 6/16/21)
Gas Main Replacement: Lomond Neighborhood (Posted 5/5/21)
Gas Main Replacement: Moreland Neighborhood (Completed)
Sewer Project: Brantley Rd. & Claythorne Rd. (Updated 6/29/21)
Sewer Project: Northeast Quadrant (Mercer Neighborhood) (Updated 8/2/21)
Lomond-Lynnfield Sanitary Sewer Overflow: This project is currently in the design phase. (Posted 3/30/21)
Shaker Lakes Dams Project
Visit shakeronline.com/shakerlakes to stay informed about NEORSD's recommendations, read FAQs, watch videos (including public meetings), and more.
GCRTA to Perform Work on Rapid Tracks (Posted 7/21/21)
First Energy Electric Line Clearance Work (Updated 12/21/20)