- Learn about utility assistance is from CHN Housing Network
- Funds are available through the Council for Economic Opportunities in Greater Cleveland (CEOGC) to Cuyahoga County residents who are at or below 200 percent of the Federal Poverty Level. Residents struggling to pay bills, including sewer, stormwater, and water are encouraged to apply. Applications must be approved by December 31, 2020. Click here to apply or learn more.
- First Energy, Cleveland Water, and Dominion Energy are suspending service disconnections.
- FREE Internet:
- Spectrum is offering free broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students. Call 844-488-8395.
- Spectrum Internet Assist is available for families with school-aged children that receive free or reduced-price lunch, live in communities with a Community Eligibility Provision for free or reduced-price lunch, or are seniors on SSI. Sign up HERE
- Comcast is offering two free months of internet service to all qualified, low-income households. Call 855-846-8376 or visit internetessentials.com.
- AT&T is offering families with a SNAP participant AT&T Access internet through the end of 2020. Sign up HERE or call 1-855-220-5211
- The FCC’s Lifeline program provides up to a $9.25 monthly discount on phone or internet services for eligible subscribers. Due to COVID-19, the income eligibility requirements for this program have been waived through August 31, 2020.
- List of Internet/phone providers that have signed the Keep Americans Connected Pledge to waive late fees and not terminate service during the COVID-19 crisis.
- FREE Internet and computers for students. Sign up at www.pcsforpeople.org/ohio or call 216 930-5741.