Am I Eligible?
Ohioans age 16 and up are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Please note: 18 plus are eligible for all three vaccines (Moderna, Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson); 16-17 is eligible for Pfizer only (use https://vaccinefinder.org/ to search by vaccine). The COVID-19 vaccine is free for everyone.
Where Can I Find a Vaccine?
- Visit gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov to find local vaccine providers.
- View COVID-19 Vaccination Resources, created by a Shaker Heights resident to help individuals obtain a vaccine. Includes phone numbers, websites and other helpful information for accessing the vaccine at local pharmacies, community clinics and area hospitals.
- Need a ride to your appointment? Call 2-1-1 for FREE transportation resources.
Help by Phone
- Seniors and anyone else needing assistance can call 2-1-1 Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4 pm for help scheduling a vaccine appointment.
- Call 216-767-8986 to schedule an appointment at University Hospitals.
- Call 216-448-4117 to schedule an appointment at the Cleveland Clinic.
- Visit COVID-19 Vaccination Resources for additional phone numbers.
- Call the City's Vaccine Information line at 216-491-1340 to learn about phone-based resources for scheduling a vaccine.
- VETERANS: Call 216-707-7660 to make an appointment at the VA Medical Center.
- HOMEBOUND RESIDENTS: Call 216-621-0303 to receive a vaccine in your home (a program of the Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging and the Cuyahoga County Board of Health).