Residents should be advised that a stay-at-home advisory is now in effect for Cuyahoga County through December 17. In addition, a mandatory statewide curfew is in effect through December 10. For the protection of City staff and residents, and in light of the stay-at-home advisory and mandatory curfew, please note the following temporary changes to City services:
- Senior movie night and podiatry services are cancelled effective immediately.
- Adult Boot Camp and Yoga, youth sports, and all ice rink activities are cancelled effective Monday, November 23 through December 17.
Building & Housing
- Remote video inspections and reinspections for permtting will continue.
- In person point-of-sale inspections and reinspections will continue, though we strongly recommend that point-of-sale reinspections are done by video. Please call 216-491-1460 for information.
- Calls to Public Works (216-491-1490) will go directly to voicemail; residents are advised to leave a message and a customer service representative will return the call.
- The Service Center (15600 Chagrin Blvd.) will remain open on Saturdays and Sundays, 8 am to 4 pm for self-service recycling (Saturdays and Sundays) and large item drop off (Saturdays only). Masks are required and must cover both the mouth and nose.
- Non-emergency incidents will be handled over the phone as much as possible. Please call 216-491-1234 with non-emergencies.
View a complete list of City service updates during the COVID-19 crisis. Please note that all City buildings remain closed to the public. Use the directory to find contact information for City departments.
Reminder: Please wear a mask. As the number of COVID-19 cases continues to rise dramatically, we urge residents to wear masks. Masks have been proven to help prevent the transmission of COVID-19 and are an effective way to reduce the spread in our community. Learn more.