The City will begin a major sewer project on the northbound side of Warrensville Center Rd., from Almar Rd. to Thornton Park, the week of March 15. The work consists of open excavations in the street to relocate and increase the capacity of the sanitary sewer system. The contractor anticipates the project will be completed in five weeks, or late April, weather permitting.
- The contractor, Terrace Construction, will leave equipment on the street during the construction.
- There will be no on-street parking permitted for the duration of the project.
- Northbound lanes will be restricted to one lane of traffic from 7 am to 3 pm, Monday to Friday on Warrensville Center Rd. for the duration of the project. Normal traffic pattern will be restored at the end of each workday.
- Local access only during work hours; access to merchants will be maintained (follow signage).
- Southbound traffic will not be effected.