The Cuyahoga County Board of Health will hold a vaccine clinic at the Shaker Heights Fire Station (17000 Chagrin Blvd.) on Wednesday, May 18 from 4-6 pm. Everyone is welcome. This event is FREE. Register at gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov (enter 44120 for zip code). Individuals receiving their first dose of vaccine will receive a $100 gift card!
- All three approved vaccines will be available: J&J, Pfizer and Moderna.
- Get your first or second dose or booster at the event.
- Please bring your vaccine card to the event if you have one; if this is your first dose of vaccine, you will be provided a vaccine card at the event.
- Registration recommended; walk ins welcome.
- Register at gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov (enter 44120 for zip code).