Update on PPP from Local Experts
Thursday, February 4
11:00 am - Noon
Ray Graves, Lender Relations Specialist with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), and Katie Van Dyke, Director of the CSU Small Business Development Center, will share resources available from the Economic Aid Act that was signed into law in December 2020. The session will answer these questions:
- What is the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)?
- What is the difference between this round of funding and prior rounds last summer?
- Can I apply again if I already applied before?
- How do I apply for forgiveness on my PPP loan?
- Can I apply to increase the PPP loan I received last summer?
- Additional updates on SBA Debt Payment Relief, Economic Injury grants, and Shuttered Venue grants
To register, click here
. This event is brought to you by Heights-Hillcrest Regional Chamber of Commerce