Is financial assistance available?

Yes, financial assistance is available to those who qualify. Assistance is available for programs such as summer camp, learn to swim, etc. Assistance cannot be used for one-on-one or personal programming such as private lessons. Call 216-491-1295 for more information.

Show All Answers

1. How do I register for programs?
2. How can I learn more about camps, classes, and programs?
3. How do I sign up for school-age care?
4. If I register late, are programs pro-rated?
5. Is financial assistance available?
6. Are swim lessons offered?
7. Do you offer childcare when Shaker Schools are not in session?
8. Where can I learn more about camps, including costs?
9. I have a problem with my camp registration?
10. I’m not sure where my program is located?
11. What should my child bring to camp?
12. I’m on a waiting list for a Recreation program. When will I find out if you can accommodate my child?
13. What’s the schedule for public skating at Thornton Park?
14. What are the admission fees for Thornton Park Ice Arena?
15. Can non-residents skate at Thornton Park?
16. How can I learn more about the Shaker Youth Hockey Association?
17. How can I learn more about the Shaker Figure Skating Club?
18. What is the Thornton Park pool schedule?
19. What are the admission fees for Thornton Park pool?
20. What is the inclement weather policy?
21. What is the refund policy?
22. View our Non-Endorsement Policy
23. What is the disability policy?
24. Why are classes sometimes cancelled? What other class policies are there?
25. Where can I get a catalog?
26. What recreation amenities are available to residents?