Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Thank you for your interest in obtaining a Mobile Ice Cream Vendor License in the City of Shaker Heights. Please review the following information before completing the application. Please also take a moment to review Chapter 545 of the Ordinances of the City of Shaker Heights, which regulate mobile ice cream sales in the City.
1. You will be required to upload the following information with your application:
— Copy of operator's license
— 2"x2" photo of the operator
— Proof of insurance
— Copy of operator's mobile food license
We recommend gathering these documents before starting this application.
2. After you submit this application, you will be required to get an FBI and BCI background check (i.e. electronic fingerprinting) completed at your cost at the Shaker Heights Police Department.. Click here to learn more about fingerprinting at the Shaker Heights Police Department,
3. After review of the application and receipt of the background results, a representative of the Shaker Heights Police Department will contact you to schedule a time for your photo identification card to be made. A $40 fee is due at that time.
4. The Mobile Ice Cream Vendor License is valid for the calendar year in which the license was issued. For additional information, please call the Police Information Specialist at 216-491-1220.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field