Form Center

Online forms are organized by City Department.
By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Report a Streetlight Outage

  1. Use this form to let the Shaker Heights Police Department know about streetlight outages or other problems. Please note that we will share this information with the Illuminating Co., whose crews are responsible for repairing our city's streetlights.

    Once the request has been forwarded to the appropriate work center for completion they will assess the problem and attempt to make most routine repairs, such as a bulb or photocell replacement, within three days. However, some repairs take longer depending on the severity of damage and the amount of work required. They will schedule these repairs as soon as possible.

    Thank you.

  2. Please provide an exact address for the location of the street light, so that the Illuminating Company can easily identify the pole and replace the light. This address should be the home or business that the pole is in front of. Thank you.
  3. Previously Reported

    Do you know the date and time?

  4. Provide the street that crosses, intersects or connects to the main street where the lighting problem is located.

  5. Leave This Blank:

  6. This field is not part of the form submission.