October 19, 2022
Shaker Heights Fire Station
17000 Chagrin Blvd.
Shaker Heights, OH 44120
COVID Vaccine/Booster Clinic
Wednesday, October 19, 2022
The Cuyahoga County Board of Health will hold a vaccine clinic at the Shaker Heights Fire Station (17000 Chagrin Blvd.) on Wednesday, September 21 from 4-6 pm. This event is FREE. Register at gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov (enter 44120 for zip code) in early September.
- All three approved vaccines will be available: J&J, Pfizer and Moderna.
- Moderna and Johnson & Johnson (18 years and up)
- Pfizer (12 years and up)
- Pfizer Pediatric (5-11 years old)
- 1st Booster to 5 years and older
- 2nd Booster to 50 years and older unless immunocompromised
- Please bring your vaccine card to the event if you have one; if this is your first dose of vaccine, you will be provided a vaccine card at the event.
- Registration recommended; walk ins welcome.
- Register in early September at gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov (enter 44120 for zip code).
- This clinic will not serve 6 months to 4 years of age; please call your pediatrician to learn available options for this age group.