Skip to Content

Alarm Licenses & Companies

Alarm businesses are required to apply for a license to operate in Shaker Heights from the Police Department. Applications must be completed and furnished to the Chief of Police. Alarm business licenses expire February 1 of each year. Call the Crime Prevention Office, 216-491-1230, for more information. The City maintains a public list of alarm businesses.

Tuesday, December 18, 2018


fall 2018

Visit the online home of Shaker Life magazine.